This Cookies Policy aims to provide the necessary information so that any user of the website can decide if they wish to allow the installation of the cookies used and how to manage them. For this reason, we provide a series of basic notions whose knowledge we consider essential (what cookies are and what they can be used for, or how to deactivate or delete them) for any internet user, and we facilitate the identification of our cookies.
Our Cookies Policy is public and permanently accessible through the link enabled on the website, called “Cookies”, which users can access to stay informed at all times.
This Cookies Policy can be updated at any time, as a result of a regulatory change or as a consequence of any change in the configuration of the cookies used.
Cookies are computer files or programs, sent to a browser through a web server, which store information on the user's computer, when accessing or browsing a website, and allow it to be accessed after its installation . In other words, they are pieces of information that a website places on your device when you visit it. These devices may contain information about the browsing habits of users or the equipment on which they are installed, or may even be used to recognize the user.
Types of Cookies
There are different types of cookies depending on the purpose for which they are used. Our website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through the web page and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, carry out the purchase process of an order or share content through social networks.
- Analytical Cookies: These are those that allow us to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of our website. We use Google Analytics services to perform these analyses. The conditions of these services can be consulted at the following addresses: https://developers .google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow us to manage, in the most efficient way possible, the advertising spaces of our website, based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency with which show ads. Remarketing cookies: by inserting a pixel or label, the user's visit to our website is recorded so that ads about our products and/or services appear on the timeline of their social networks (Twitter and/or Facebook). Social networks are responsible for recording and storing information up to a maximum of 90-180 days.
- Social Cookies: These are those that social network service providers can install when the user selects to share certain content from our website on the social network they operate. The conditions of these services can be consulted at the following addresses:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Google Plus/YouTube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/types
The cookies we use are anonymous and do not provide references that allow us to deduce the user's personal data.
The installation of cookies will occur after obtaining the consent of the users. We consider that we have obtained this consent if the user browses our website, or if they perform certain actions that imply the express authorization of the installation of cookies.
If the user wishes to revoke the consent given, they must delete the installed cookies and, where appropriate, modify their preferences regarding the acceptance of cookies through their browser options. To prevent them from being installed in the future, you must activate the Private Browsing or “Do-Not-Track” provided in your browser, that is, block or disable the installation of cookies.
To allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer or device by configuring the options of the browser installed on it, you must follow the instructions provided by the browser itself. Below we provide you with the links to configure the cookies of the most popular browsers:
- Internet Explorer: Delete and manage cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Delete Cookies; Prevent websites from saving your preferences or session states in Firefox
- Google Chrome: How to manage cookies and site data li>
- Opera: cookies
- Safari: Safari web settings
If you use any other browser, or the links provided do not contain the information you want, you can find out how to manage the cookies that are installed on your computer by accessing the “Options” or “Settings” -or equivalent- of the browser, or by consulting the “Help” or “Support” from the browser itself.
There are browsers that allow you to configure specific rules –exceptions- to manage cookies by website, so that cookies can be disabled from all sites except those you trust.
In case you want to deactivate the ads based on remarketing cookies, you can use the following links:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/settings/account. Uncheck the “Promoted content” in the privacy settings.
If you block or disable the use of 'cookies' in your browser, it is possible that some services or functionalities of the website are not available.
Remember that you must configure your preferences on all the devices you use to browse the internet.